Information published on hexcrypto.nl
The website https://hexcrypto.nl/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice or any advice. You act at your own risk in reliance on the content of the Website. Should you make a decision whether or not to act, please contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you would like or need assistance. The owners of or contributors to the Website are in no way responsible for the actions, decisions or other behavior that you may or may not take in reliance on the Website.
Risks associated with the use of HEX
(1) Errors made by the user of HEX related software or service, e.g. forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong HEX addresses and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and / or HEX-related software or service, eg a corrupted wallet file, improperly constructed transactions, insecure cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and / or HEX-related software or service.
(3) Technical malfunctions in the user’s hardware of HEX-related software or service, for example, data loss due to a defective or damaged storage device.
(4) Security issues encountered by the user of HEX-related software or service, for example, unauthorized access to users’ wallets and / or accounts.
(5) Actions or omissions of third parties and / or events experienced by third parties, e.g. bankruptcy of service providers, attacks on information security against service providers and fraud by third parties.
The investment in HEX can lead to a loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in HEX can expect that the price of HEX and other cryptocurrencies can fluctuate a lot. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in HEX will not lose money.
The users of the Website are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to their HEX transactions. The owners of or contributors to the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes applicable to HEX transactions.
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind with regard to the Website and / or any content, data, materials and / or services offered on the Website.
Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event will the owners or contributors to the Website be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profit, or loss of data arising out of or in any way whatsoever. is related to the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to settle any dispute arising out of or related to the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
This disclaimer was last modified on January 29, 2021.